Have you had a day/week/month where you just cannot remember which day it is, and yet, all is well? Yeah, That's been my experience the entire month of November. I've been in such a state of gratitude, enjoying the moment, working my way thru some new plans to improve programs and to expand my coaching and speaking business. So, I sometimes forget which day it is. I truly believe that life is a journey, and rather than worry so much about the destination, we would be wise to keep in the moment. Wherever your final destination may be, enjoy the journey.
"Voyage upon life's sea. To yourself be true. And, whatever your lot may be, paddle your own canoe." - Sarah Bolton
So, as you contemplate your journey, and possibly forget which day it is, keep a few things in mind:
- Life is a journey
- Enjoy the scenery
- SLOW DOWN...
- Breathe deeply, and often
- Say “Bless you” when someone sneezes
- Envision what you want from life, believe that you deserve it, and occasionally pretend that you already have it
- Know what you want, and go for it - unapologetically
- Help others, even if you don’t have “anything” to give (hold a door open, help someone carry their groceries, pay for the coffee of the next person in line, give an “overly” generous tip to your server, etc.)
Want to have everything you want? Give it away! Forget the day, forget whether you’re there or not, and just live each moment as if it’s the best moment you’ll ever experience in your life. I guarantee you’ll love the life you’re in.
Blessings. Gratitude. Love.